Monday, December 9, 2013

How To Play Better Golf in 2 Weeks

by: Les McMillan


How to Play Better Golf in 2 Weeks

If your golf score stinks, it's not your clubs, or your golf ball, or your lack of practice. Face it folks. It's your swing!!!

You and I will not likely ever have a golf swing like Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson, but we can certainly get better than we are now. Wouldn't it be great to get away from the 100's, or 90's, maybe get into the 80's. I even got a 78 recently!

I tried for years to develop a better golf swing by reading golf magazines and even took a few lessons. I guess I got rid of a few bad habits and picked up a few pointers, but my game didn't really improve that much. I had a bad golf swing !!!

Many golfers think that buying a new driver, or an expensive putter, or a new flop wedge will make a big difference in their golf game. I tried that too, and it's a 'fool's game'. The golf shop loved me and my credit card, and now I've got a garage full of golf clubs!

Is your problem a big slice or hook, inconsistency, no distance, poor short game? Try and fix those things on your own and you'll be one frustated golfer! Golf is especially tough for the average weekend golfer. Don't you dread that first tee box when a bunch of people are standing around waiting, and watching, and you get up to the tee, make a mighty swing, and hit it 50 feet past the ladies tee box.

So you go to the driving range, hit a big bucket of balls, a lot of them pretty straight, and figure you've got it under control now, wait til next weekend, I'll show them then!!!

Guess what - you'll likely fluff it again. Your game will likely not have gotten any better, and the reason is - YOUR SWING STINKS!!!

That used to be me, but I discovered "The Simple Golf Swing" , and my game started to improve right away. In two weeks I saw positive results, and in one month I was playing my best golf ever. They promised to lower my handicap and I've gone from 19 to 13 already. Maybe some day I'll get to single numbers, but I'm a happy golfer now. It's like a miracle!!!

David has taught about 8,000 golfers in the past 2 years and has a success rate of 95%, and if he can't help you play better golf, he'll refund every dollar you paid. Thay's right - a full refund, no questions asked.

All this for less than one round of golf at a decent course, or a half hour lesson from your local golf pro, and works out to about $1.50 per day for only one month, and that's it!

It helped me and it will help you. Click on the link below to get full details.



Les McMillan is a retired senior that enjoys golf and the challenges all golfers face. My golf game has improved thanks to the internet course I recommend. Get more info at: http://www.theswingsthething.com


No comments:

Post a Comment